Register for Free Demo
- Understand Selenium IDE
- Understand web elements
- Understand NUnit framework
- Taking screen shots using selenium
- Understand Extent Reports
- Handling multiple windows, pop-ups, alerts
- Develop page object model frame work
Module 1: Introduction to Automation TestingIn this module, we can learn about automation testing and when to automate the application. We can also lookinto different automation tools in the market, and we will discuss about advantages and disadvantages ofautomation tool.
- what is Automation testing
- Advantages of Automation testing
- Disadvantages of Automation testing
Module 2: History of SeleniumIn this module, we will discuss briefly about selenium tool and history of it. We will compare selenium withother tool like QTP and we can look into major components in selenium like Selenium IDE, Selenium RC,Selenium WebDriver and Selenium Grid.
Module 3: Why Selenium tool
In this module you will learn selenium is a portable software-testing framework for web applications. Seleniumprovides a record/playback tool for authoring tests without the need to learn a test scripting language (SeleniumIDE). ... The tests can then run against most modern web browsers.
Module 4: Differences between Selenium and other Tools
In this module you will learn difference between selenium and others tools advantages of selenium why mostpeople are using selenium.
Module 5: Different components in Selenium
In this module you will learn components in selenium, Selenium IDE, Selenium RC, Selenium Web Driver, SeleniumGRID what is the importance of each component.
Module 6: C# topics for Selenium
In this module you will learn basics of knowledge of C# OOPs concepts and Collections which will be integratedwith selenium
- Introduction to C#
- Data types
- Control Statements
- OOPS Concept
- Exception Handling
- File Handling
Module 7: Selenium IDEIn this module you will learn Selenium IDE is an integrated development environment for Selenium tests. It isimplemented as a Firefox extension, and allows you to record, edit, and debug tests.
- Installation and Introduction to IDE
- Creating first script using record and playback
- Installation of Inspector Tools and its Uses.
- Generating Scripts using different WebElement
- Handling Wait Commands
- Handling Validations Commands
- Handling Store Commands
- Limitations of IDE
Module 8: Set Up Selenium with Visual StudioIn this module you will learn Installation of Visual Studio and how to configure Selenium with Visual Studio
- Download and Install Visual Studio
- Set Up Selenium with Visual Studio in C#
- How to write Selenium Test using NUnit Framework
- Running Test in Chrome browser
- Running Test in IE Explorer
- Internet Explorer Driver Server
- Challenges with IE browser in Selenium WebDriver
Module9: Locators &XPathIn this module you will learn how to identify the Web Elements, Xpath how to inspect Xpath, creating xpaths
- Use Of Browser Inspector
- Firebug & Fire Path
- HTML Locators
- Element Locator for WebDriver
- XPath Helper Plug-in for Chrome
- Effective XPath
Module 10: Selenium WebDriverIn this module you will learn how to handle basic functionalities, How to write Selenium script and DebuggingScript.
- First Program on selenium
- Verify Page title in Selenium Webdriver
- Navigation in selenium
- Radio button and Checkbox in Selenium Webdriver
- Handling DropdownList
- Handling File upload using Sikuli/Auto IT
- Handling Drag and Drop in Selenium
- Handling Mouse Hover
- Synchronization using webdriver
- How to take screenshot using selenium
- How to capture Error message using webdriver
- Handling Multiple windows
- Handling Alert Messages.
- Handling Frames.
- Cross Browsing using selenium
- Complete details of Dynamic XPath in Selenium
- Program on CSS in selenium
- How to download files in Selenium Webdriver.
- Handling WebTable
- How to use Logs File in selenium
- How to use Properties File in selenium
Module 11: Switches Alerts & WindowsIn this module you will learn handling multiple windows, popups, Alerts IFrames , different types of waits.
- Implicit Wait Commands in Selenium
- Explicit/Smart Wait Commands in Selenium
- Switch Commands in Selenium
- Different types of Alerts
- Handling Multiple Windows
- Handle Unexpected Alert
- Expected Condition Wait
- Handling IFrames using WebDriver
- Interacting with elements inside IFrame
Module 12: Frameworks:In this module you will learn the organization’s way of doing things – a ‘Single Standard’. This standard wouldresult in the project team achieving Script-less representation of automated tests, Data Driven, Reports.
- What is Framework
- Types of Framework
- Use of Framework
Module 13: Page Object Model Framework:In this module you will learn how to create POM frame work using Nunit Frame work Page Object model using Nunit frame work
Module 14: Page Object Model with PageFactory:
Module15: Jenkins basics
Module16: Comparision of Selenium with C# and Selenium with Java.
Moudle 17:Realtime concepts in selenium and frameworks used in IT Industry. (Data driven testing in selenium with C#)
Module 18: writing custom methods to work with simple tables in selenium
Module 19: Advanced Framework development with Selenium and C#
Module 20: N-Unit Framework Introduction and details
Module 21: Parallel execution of selenium tests with NUnit
Module 22: Running chrome in Headless mode in Selenium C#.
Module 23: Visual Studio details and Installation
Module 24: Selenium Integration with Jenkins tool.
Module 25: Reporting using Selenium and C# to generate useful Reports.
Summary of the Course:At the end of the course participants will be able to
1. Work with Input boxes, Check boxes, Radio buttons, Alert boxes and more
2. Work with Page Object Model and implement it correctly
3. Create a Healthy Selenium Automation Framework
4. Parallel Testing with Selenium and NUnit3
5. Using Different Browsers - Chrome, Opera, Internet Explorer, Firefox
6. Taking Screenshots with Selenium
7. Working with Browser Properties (Size, Location, New Tabs/Windows, Tabs/Windows Handles)
8. Generating beautiful HTML Reports for our Test Results with Selenium and NUnit3
9. Work with ID, Name, CSSPath and XPath Selectors and know when to use each one of them in Selenium
10. Work with Jenkins and comparision with other tools.
11. Test Automation Framework design and development with Selenium and C# from Scratch using Visual Studio.
12. IT Industry specific framework design and development techniques in Selenium and C#.